Dec 23, 2012

LEGOtiny

After my last Mini RC Car project I knew I wanted to make a smaller better one.  Some months later and this is the result:


The reason why this one is in a LEGO body is because of this question on LEGO Stack Exchange where it was asked if it was possible to power the small LEGO City wheels.  At that point I had already started playing with micro DC motors and I also started using the ATtiny chip.  This was a perfect storm.  I had to build a super small LEGO vehicle.

Here are all the parts needed to make this build:


  • Set of gears from a race track car
  • LEGO wheels set
  • LEGO brick 2x2
  • Micro motor
  • 0.1uf capacitor
  • Transistor
  • Diode
  • ATtiny
  • Socket
  • Power adaptor
I'll go over the small details in an Instructables ASAP.  For now here's shot from the inside:


Here's a video where I show the final result:





2 comments:

  1. Top Reasons for Slow Website Loading
    Users have long been accustomed to high-speed Internet, so any delays in loading the site negatively affect the conversion. There is data from many studies showing that if the site does not load within 3-4 seconds, then up to 40% of visitors are ready to close


    Is Link Building Necessary in 2021?
    Link building is a separate SEO direction, the main goal of which is to get the highest quality external links to your resource. Thus, search engines do not perceive your site as suspicious, which leads to an increase in natural traffic and audience engagement.

    ReplyDelete